Water Soluble Wax Cartridges Sugaring
Waxing can cause irritation to the skin which can result in redness, minor skin rashes and bumps for those who have sensitive skin or skin allergies.Irritation to the skin can also occur due to sensitivity to a particular cartridge type.The wax cartridge varies in the ingredients depending on the flavour of wax.
Sensitivity differs from person to person depending on the area of the body. Always do a patch test on the areas to be waxed to make sure the cartridge is suitable for your skin in those areas.Wait for 24hr, if no irritation occurs continue use. If irritation occurs discontinue .
1. Before use, make sure the skin is absolutely Clean using a pre wax treatment.
2. Insert the wax cartridge into the wax machine.
3. Plug the cord into wax machine then connect the main power and turn on the power.
4. Heat the wax for 15min upwards depending on the amount of product in the cartridge, when ready then begin to use.
5. Always Test the wax by rolling the wax on a piece of depilatory paper before beginning and then test on a small area to make sure you have no skin reactions to the cartridge product. Make sure that the temperature is suitable for the wax treatment, if the wax is too hot, wait for a little while then begin the treatment. Make sure the skin is taut when applying and removing the depilatory paper to avoid bruising.
(Bruising of the skin can occur should the wax not be melted well enough hence not able to be removed properly and when the skin is not kept taut when removing the wax. Burns of the skin can occur should the wax be too hot.Test before use on a small area)
6. Roll the wax in the direction that the hair grows.
7. Use the wax paper strip on the treatment area, use your hand to press down the hair growth.
8. Make sure the skin is taut then Pull off the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
9. After hair removal, use an after or post wax treatment.
10. Clean your wax heater and wax roller cartridge.