Thank you for visiting Glamouriche online store.
Follow these easy steps below to complete your purchase.
1. Login / Register
Click on the Login/Register tab on the top left corner of the website.
Register if you are a new customer or Login if you a returning customer.
Fill in your email address and a password (create your own password) to register.
Alternatively you can register once you have completed your selection of products.
2. Add Products
Click on one of the menu items to browse products.
Select and add to cart the products you require.
Click checkout on the right hand side of the page once you have completed selecting all the products you require.
Fill in all the details carefully.
You will need to choose a password to create your account if you have not already logged in before you place your order.
We have two payment options, EFT & Credit Card.
Select one of these options to finalise the order.
Pay via EFT/ bank deposit
- Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation of your order with our banking details.
- Make your payment directly into our bank account, please note that orders will be automatically cancelled if payment or confirmation hasn’t been received within 3 days.
Please use your Order ID as the payment reference, email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that EFT or deposits must reflect in our bank account. Your order will be shipped only once funds have cleared into our account.
- EFT Payments from banks other than FNB may take up to 48 Hours to clear.
- Once payment is received your order will be processed. An email will be sent once order is dispatched with tracking details.
Pay via Credit Card Visa or Master card
- Once your order is placed and payment made via the secure payment option PayGate you will be emailed an order being processed invoice.
- PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate is a licensed System Operator with the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA). PayGate is fully PCI compliant and uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Once payment is received your order will be processed.
- An email will be sent once order is dispatched with tracking details.
- You can view your selection at any time by clicking on the view cart option on the right hand side of the page or under any items you select for purchase or you could click my basket.
- If you would like to view your cost of delivery, please complete your selection of products first and then view cart or click on my basket. Under shipping please click on calculate shipping.
Fill in your delivery details. You will then be able to see the delivery amount before placing the order.Delivery costs depend on products purchased and area. Delivery costs between R65-R100 depending.
- Note: You should view delivery costs after selecting all products required.
Shipping / Delivery Time
- Orders are shipped/dispatched out within 3 business days depending on receipt of payment and it takes between 2-8 days in transit depending where in the country(South Africa) the order is sent to.
- All orders are dispatched via door to door couriers unless advised otherwise due to area not being serviced by our courier company. You will be emailed with other options available like the South African Post Office for remote areas not covered.
- Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
- If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-8 working days from dispatch. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 5-8 working days.
- Tracking details are provided on all order when the order is dispatched. You are able to track your order using our track your delivery tab using your tracking details.
- Post Office delivery takes 3 to 8 working days. Please remember to take the parcel card or tracking reference and your ID with you when you go to collect your parcel.
- Please note – that the estimate times are the best case scenarios. We do our best to dispatch orders as they come in and we rely on the couriers not experiencing delays or unforeseen circumstances themselves, but we cannot guarantee the delivery times, they are just estimates.
We will be keeping you in touch with regards to your order every step of the way.
- Please ensure your delivery address is correct as we will not be responsible for delivery to an incorrect address.
- We look forward to your order.
Enjoy shopping !!!