What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which is only found in Morocco. The argan tree lives to be about 150 to 200 years old and does not start producing the fruit until it is 30 to 50 years old. Because the tree is found only in a limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.
Argan Nut oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.), endemic to Morocco, that is used for its nutritive and cosmetic properties.
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- No Carriers
Traditional Uses of Morocco’s Golden Oil
- Pure Argan oil’s proven and observed benefits for hair, skin, and nails are extensive, and include, to name a few…
- Marks and scars: The oil has also the ability to diminish and eliminate stretch marks, acne scars and skin blemishes.
- Stretch marks: To help prevent stretch marks, especially during pregnancy, massage your belly skin gently every evening before rest.
- It can also be used over areas where stretch marks are already existing as it will considerably help restore the elasticity of the skin of the areas in question.
- Dry Skin: Nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly, flaky skin and protects against infection.It helps freshen, soften and hydrate dry skin
- Oily Skin: Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With regular use, the skin will no longer look or feel oily.
- Irritated/Itchy Skin: Protects skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
- Acne: Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it has an effective treatment for acne, chicken pox and psoriasis, controls overproduction of acne-causing sebum and soothes the inflammation brought about by acne; also prevents the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
- Aging: Stimulates renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines.
- Sun Damage Rich in antioxidants that protect cells from UV light.
- Eczema and Psoriasis: Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis. Also addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
- Hair: Repairs damaged hair. Moisturizes instantly, and prevents split ends while restoring shine. Increases hair growth and helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Scalp: Keeps scalp healthy and well nourished. A few drops will protect against dandruff. Keeps the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Nails: Keeps nails strong and healthy and restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.
- Lip Conditioner: Lips do not have any natural oil glands that produce or create moisture condition. The natural ingredients contained in the oil can be helpful to nurture the lips. You can apply the oil 2 – 3 times a day directly to your lips to improve their natural elasticity and create glossy look.
How to use the Argan Oil:
Thanks to the fast and easy absorption characteristic of pure Argan oil, only a soft massage of the targeted area is required.
The application to the whole face is also desirable.
Argan oil for skin at night to nourish and moisturize the face, and to enhance skin rejuvenation process (especially during sleep).
After your cleansing regimen, simply pour some drops of Argan oil into the palms of your hands, rub them a little then gently massage into your face.
Your skin will quickly and naturally absorb the Argan oil.
The best time to use pure Argan oil on your body is after showering or bathing. This way it helps retain the moisture and keep the skin soft and elastic.
Gently massage a very moderate amount (depending of the size of surface)