Face Steamer Device
The face steamer device can be used for facial and nasal steaming
- Measuring cup
- Nasal mask
- Facial mask
Facial Steaming and special designed nasal mask for nose & mouth
Warm steam for deep-pore facial cleansing. Soothing steam opens pores and helps remove dirt, bacteria and makeup residue
Helps Clear nasal and sinus passages to aid in respiratory therapy.Healthcare benefits: Warm, moist steam helps relieves persistent cold and cough
Helps to Open clogged nasal and sinus passages to ease congestion.
We suggest using the 3 in 1 Steaming Pack
How to use the facial steamer for skincare:
- Cleanser the face, To start, you’ll want to wash any build up of impurities, dirt, and oils from your face. (we suggest Elixir Fusion Balancing Cleanser (125ml) or Elixir Fusion Balancing Gel Cleanser (125ml) )
- Use an exfoliator and Exfoliate away the dead skin cells and ensure your face is squeaky clean. (we suggest Elixir Fusion Granular Exfoliator (125ml) or Elixir Fusion Multi Active Enzyme Exfoliator (125ml) )
- Steam your face. Place water in the water tank Insert the water in the tank of your steamer. Turn on the steamer and allow the water to heat up, per the instruction with the facial steamer. Turn on your steamer and allow the steam to fall over your face. Do this for about 10 – 15 minutes, depending on your skin’s needs and reaction.
- Use a face Mask -Now that your face is prepped, apply a face mask so you can reap all the benefits of your steam session (we suggest Elixir Fusion Asian Silt Mask (50ml) )
- After rinsing off your face mask, pamper your skin with a facial oil or serum of your choice. (we suggest Elixir Fusion Harmonising Facial Oil (50ml) )
- For the best results, find one that suits your individual skin concerns.
- Lastly with any skin care routine, finish with a moisturiser but If you’re steaming your face at night, lock in hydration with a night moisturiser. ( we suggest Elixir Fusion Balancing Day Moisturiser (50ml) or Elixir Fusion Balancing Night Moisturiser (50ml) depending
How often should you steam your face for facial and skincare routine?
The frequency with which you should steam your face will be dependent on your skin, its condition, and level of sensitivity.
You should steam your face no more than once per week. Listen to your skin to determine the frequency that’s best for you