Wax Pot Heater/Warmer 1000cc
wax pot heater/warmer 1000cc used for heating wax
This wax pot is able to heat 800g tins directly put inside or place hot waxes put wax into inner removable container
Directions for use:
1. Place the wax carefully into the wax pot inner removable container for hot wax treatment
2. For Using wax tins remove the inner removable container and place the tin directly into the wax heater.
3. Heat and melt the wax to a working temperature. Test the wax on a small area before use.
4. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area being treated, in the direction of the hair growth.
3. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth.
(cold/strip wax tin waxing uses depilatory wax paper for wax removal. Hot wax does not require any wax paper for hair removal)
Ensure wax is not too hot before applying to skin. Always tests wax temperature and wax for sensitivity on a small patch before starting the waxing treatment.
For best results use a pre wax treatment and a post wax treatment for waxing treatment.
Note- Always keep your waxing machine clean by cleaning the wax machine and spatula with the wax cleaner to ensure effective usage for longer. Have a look at the Wax Cleaner