Single Roller Depilatory Wax Heater
1. Before use of the Single Roller Depilatory Wax Heater, make sure the skin is absolutely Clean using a pre wax treatment.
2. Insert the wax cartridge into the wax machine. Make sure to close the lid of the hand held machine when heating the Cartridge.
3. Plug the cord into wax machine then connect the main power and turn on the power.
4. Heat the wax for 30min upwards depending on the amount of product in the cartridge, when ready then begin to use.
5. Always Test the wax by rolling the wax on a piece of depilatory paper before beginning and then test on a small area to make sure you have no skin reactions to the cartridge product. Make sure that the temperature is suitable for the wax treatment, if the wax is too hot, wait for a little while then begin the treatment. Make sure the skin is taut when applying and removing the depilatory paper to avoid bruising.
(Bruising of the skin can occur should the wax not be melted well enough hence not able to be removed properly and when the skin is not kept taut when removing the wax. Burns of the skin can occur should the wax be too hot.Test before use on a small area)
6. Roll the wax in the direction that the hair grows.
7. Use the wax paper strip on the treatment area, use your hand to press down the hair growth.
8. Make sure the skin is taut then Pull off the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
9. After hair removal, use an after or post wax treatment.
10. Clean your wax heater and wax roller cartridge head using the wax cleaner.
The waxing roller heater handheld machine is a standard size machine. It is manufactured to cater for most types of brands of wax cartridges.
Some cartridges might fit well and snug in the machine, while some cartridges might be abit loose in the machine. Wax cartridges differ in size and dimensions and sometimes differ from batches.
If the wax cartridge is abit loose or sliding out while rolling, hold the end of the machine with the thumb on one side, index and middle finger on the other side. Hold the cartridge head with the ring and baby finger. Holding the machine and cartridge in this way will allow you to roll properly, gliding easily, close to the skin.