A single roller depilatory wax heater base is a roller heater machine with a base. To be used with 100g/150g wax cartridges. For purpose of hair removal using wax cartridges and wax paper.
Please Note Tips-
1. Heating time of wax cartridges may vary from 25- 30min upwards depending on the quantity of wax in the cartridge and may need to be left to heat a little longer.A full cartridge could take from 30min-60min depending.
2. If the wax is not heated well, you may find the cartridge not rolling properly or sticking. The wax will need to be adequately heated before use.
3. The cartridge may not roll freely or roll sticky if the head is dirty or there is wax residue on the rolling head. The rolling head will need to be cleaned with a wax cleaner.
(USE THE WAX CLEANER- When the cartridge is fully heated, Spray wax cleaner on an old cloth and wipe the head until the entire rolling head is clean and rolling smoothly. Then test by rolling on a piece on depilatory paper.)
Please note- New cartridge heads could also have wax stuck under the rolling head when first used due to transportation and change in temperature. If you experience the above please clean the rolling head as mentioned above.
3.Always Keep your wax heater machine, wax roller cartridges and cartridge heads clean using a wax cleaner to ensure effective usage for longer.
4.Always keep the wax heater machine and extra waxing cartridges with all extra products in an upright position.
1. Before use, make sure the skin is absolutely Clean using a pre wax treatment.
2. Insert the wax cartridge into the wax machine.
3. Plug the cord into wax machine then connect the main power and turn on the power.
4. Heat the wax for 30min upwards depending on the amount of product in the cartridge, when ready then begin to use.
5. Test the wax by rolling the wax on a piece of depilatory paper and then on a small area.Make sure that the temperature is suitable for the wax treatment, if the wax is too hot, wait for a little while then begin the treatment.
6. Roll the wax in the direction that the hair grows.
7. Use the wax paper strip on the treatment area, use your hand to press down the hair grows.
8. Pull off the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
9. After hair removal, use an after or post wax treatment.
10. Clean your wax heater and wax roller cartridge heads using a wax cleaner.